Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Style Steal

I have to say that I am not entirely convinced, despite what the D&G boys are telling me, that a cardi with Reindeers on circa the 1984 Wham video "Last Christmas" is the way forward for me.  However, maybe it is one of those things like skinny jeans and shoe boots, that gradually grow on you - even if it is a season later -and before you know it, hey presto, you just HAVE to own one. 

So, here's a tip - if like me you're not convinced and if you don't feel like splashing out £400 on the real thing (see the inside cover Grazia this week) then look no further than Johnnie B - the teenage range for Boden.  On page 34 you will find the chunky hooded cardigan, navy blue with white reindeers on, at the somewhat less eye wateringly expensive price of £50.  The large size will fit a 34/36 in chest, so it's probably worth trying if you are no bigger than a size 12.  If you are not sure that you want to embrace the reindeer across your chest look, you could always opt for the grey cable knit cardigan instead.  If you do give either of them a try, let me know how you get on.