Pages

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

A current lust have - thanks to Ted Baker!

I think it's fair to say that as the colder weather approaches, I become slightly obsessed with knitwear. I'm a four layer kind of girl from September onwards. The layers take the form of:
 
 a vest;
a cotton long sleeved top;
a light knit;
a jacket, coat, or a chunky cardi.
 
This jumper, which I fell in love with today at Ted Baker would be perfect for the third, or "light knit" layer. I like that layer to have something interesting about it - whether it be its colour, the fact that it is striped, printed, has a sequin detail, or an interesting neckline. Chances are that some of it will be on display, either when you take your coat or jacket off, or when it peeps through the front of an open chunky cardi.
 
 
 
This jumper appealed to me for a number of reasons:
 
First, it has neon pink on it (always a bonus in my book);
It has grey on it which is a good wardrobe staple colour, which also goes well with the neon pink;
The colours remind me of angel cake, a version of neopolitan ice cream and battenburg cake (though you can keep the battenburg because I don't like marzipan) all of which remind me of the summer and WARM weather.
 

Will it be coming to a wardrobe near me anytime soon? Probably not because at £99 it's more than I feel that I could/should/ought to pay for a jumper but it's one to keep my eye on for later in the season when the sales are around. I  like having a few of those little numbers up my sleeve which I can track like a stockbroker tracks the market. When the time is right I will sell....or buy.

15 comments:

  1. Oh I so agree on the price! I am exactly the same, I hold off if I don't think it's worth it. I love it though, hopefully one day it will be yours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a Bicester trip coming on in about 6 months! Good to hear from you Natalie x

      Delete
  2. That jumper belongs in your wardrobe .. it practically has your name on it! I hope that you eventually get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. One day maybe. That would be nice! X

      Delete
  3. Such a fun cheery sweater, perfect to cheer up a grey day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. I like your thinking....!

      Delete
  4. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering
    issues with your site. It appears as though some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else
    please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Cheers

    my web-site bb cream makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great website. A lot of helpful information here.
    I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks on your effort!

    Feel free to visit my blog post max skyline

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Law also WORKS, too, and even by nature quite optimally, uniquely,
    when universally obeyed; but, most IDEALLY, SACREDLY,
    being a RESULT--NOT the CAUSE. Many features come inside the first step -
    your trip isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over everything others.

    Floyd walks in the ring using a more serious look.



    Also visit my weblog ... hack clash of clans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make
    your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative
    to read?

    Look into my webpage Buy HT-Rush [Http://Gallandgumption.Blogspot.Ru/2004/08/Soon-Enough-You-Will-Be-Dating-Several.Html]

    ReplyDelete
  8. No matter if some onne searches for his vital thing, so he/she neers tto
    be avaailable that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.



    Review my blog: website ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have
    discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to contribute & aid other users like
    its aided me. Good job.

    Here is my weblog :: Family Guy The Quest for Stuff hacks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some can easily discern the sort of Christian.

    Look at my homepage purchase legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am
    a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices
    and we are looking to trade strategies with others, why not shoot me an email
    if interested.

    my website: somatodrol (http://my.fusicology.com/)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.