Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

An outfit of Whistles, Orla Kiely and announcing the Style Guile Super Sale!


Now that my patient is OK to be left, I have taken off my Nurse Gladys uniform and headed home for a couple of days.  Honestly, those knee ops are amazing. I thought that it would be weeks before Mum was up and walking but Usain, as she is now known, is whizzing around her bungalow like there's no tomorrow.

So today I was back to sorting the troops out at home. Trainers seemed to be appropriate footwear for the day, along with jeans, a bright green Jigsaw top, a Whistles blazer and an Orla Kiely bag. I love the colour of the Jigsaw top but it's quite thin and as it wasn't the warmest of days today, the extra layer of the blazer was much appreciated. I refuse to wear boots though. I just can't bring myself to do it - it would be like an admission that cooler weather was around the corner.


So, what's this rail all about then? Well, it's nearly time for the Style Guile Super Sale! I've cleared out the many wardrobes that my clothes inhabit in the house, sent some to the charity shop and those that I am happy to sell on, will be appearing here soon. It has taken me a long time to be brave enough to do it and I have spent the day washing and ironing - but I'm nearly ready to go. The clothes will be grouped according to their price which will (I think) be either £15, £10, £7.50 or £5 (plus postage). The clothes will be sold on a first come, first served basis and I will send the items out once the funds have cleared. Let's see where this takes us...