Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Smartening up the pink front door and two practical, but lovely, sandal options reflecting the orthopaedic trend...

I've had to abandon today's planned post because technology is not playing ball as it should. However instead, I'm bringing you this photo of the pink front door having its annual tart up. Each year I canvas opinion from the family as to whether we should change the colour and each year I receive the same answer. A resounding "No", even from the boys. So pink it will remain, as it has done so for the past 11 years.


Instead of any outfit shots, I thought that I would bring you two things which I'm currently coveting and which reflect the colours on the front door.

The two brands that I've featured below are favourites of mine due to their good price and fab styles and if you haven't done so already, I would recommend taking a closer look at them.

Miss KG pink sandals (£55) - chunky and slightly orthopaedic but still with that element of pretty/girlie which I can't help but be attracted to.


Aldo Draedia sandals (£50) - again chunky and orthopaedic but this time in silver (OK so we don't have a silver front door but the postbox and lock are silver(ish)) which, predictably, appeals to the girlie/magpie in me. The good thing about Aldo shoes is that the 4's and 5's - and maybe a few others, also come in half sizes.


I'm liking the thought of these sandals on a number of levels - comfort and price included but also because they will give some much loved items that I already own a bit of a facelift. And we could probably all do with one of those from time to time!