Pages

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

M&S Summer Style Event



Faux leather wrap skirt (£35), Autograph platform sandals (£45), Limited Edition curved bar collar necklace (£18), M&S Collection abstract print top (£22.50)

Today I was working with Marks and Spencer in their Torbay store, presenting their Summer Style Event. The days are long but fun - eight presentations during the day but as ever the crowds, the staff and the tech and events team were lovely (as was the cheesecake that was available to sample!)

There's a very similar skirt in Autograph which is leather but the one that I'm wearing is a brilliant alternative price wise. The shoes were surprisingly comfortable and I kept them on all day which is unusual for me as I normally change into trainers in between presentations. I liked the unusual colours in the top too and the outfit felt right for me and for what I was doing - I'm not very good with floral, floaty summer type outfits especially when I'm working, much preferring the structure of "proper" clothes (if that makes sense!)

Friday sees me in the Exeter store so hopefully I will see some of you there. In the meantime, keep dry!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt. Sounds like a lovely day! Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane :) It was a really lovely skirt to wear and a it was a great day too. Long but fun! x

      Delete
  2. I am going to the event in Milton Keynes tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Wish you were presenting. You could try to get the gig next time. We are nearer than Devon. Are you listening M&S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Hope that you enjoyed the MK event. Would love to come and see you there sometime! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely to meet you at the Exeter event this morning,
    Hope you enjoyed your stay in the south west, safe journey back to the Midlands.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie - it was so lovely to see you in the Exeter store. It's always nice when people come up to say hello and even better when I'm away from home and missing everyone. Hope that you had a great time in store! x

      Delete
  4. LOVE that skirt - ordering it. What's it like size wise? The reviews all say different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, I'm probably too late for you now but the skirt was pretty true to size - perhaps a little on the smaller side but not by much! Hope that you have it and that you love it! Beth x

      Delete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.