Pages

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Denim and (not quite) Dancing Shoes...



I've been on the hunt for a denim pinafore dress for probably over a year now, trying them in Warehouse, Topshop and Zara but not finding one that worked until I came across the Karolina denim pinafore dress in Monsoon (reduced from £59 to £29.50). This one I knew would be different because it was less rigid than the others that I had tried, plus the skirt had slightly more room in it meaning that I could walk around properly without tottering and tripping over my feet. I'm wearing the size 8 but I've ordered the 10 too, just for comparison purposes.


And these shoes were in the Zara sale. They were £19.99 and I have to say that they are so comfortable. I love a bit of a chunky shoe and they're a modern take on a brogue. They also come in full on gold - but navy is a little more me.


I'm not sure that I'm quite a Dancing Queen in these shoes - they probably should have a higher heel and lots of glitter - but for now I'm happy to strut my stuff on the door step!

2 comments:

  1. The dress is great, I would happily wear a denim pinafore dress. Then put Elodie in hers and we would match, ha ha! Surprisingly I rather like those shoes as well, never been very keen on the flatform type things but they are really nice. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for dropping by. Great run by Elodie the other day. Am sure that you would both look amazing in matching denim pinafores! Thanks re the shoes too; I think that because the sole is made up of different layers, with a touch of the espadrille about them, they're not quite so scary! X

      Delete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.