Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

St Moriz Self Tanning Mousse


St Moriz medium self tanning mousse (£4.99)

This is just a quickie about some fab tanning mousse that was recommended to me by a friend way back in the summer. I bought some from the airport on the way to Crete in July and I haven't looked back since. The one that I was using before definitely had a green tinge to it. And I don't know about anyone else but I seem to be allergic to most fake tans. They make my nose run and I sometimes come out in an itchy rash. Anyway, this one has been dermatologically tested and I haven't had a reaction to it. It develops into a lovely golden brown colour too.

I am an absolute fake tanning imbecile when it comes to applying it. I do have a mitt now (albeit a holey one) but other than that I just slap a bit on my legs before I go to bed, wear some pjs and that's it. It dries really quickly so it's easy enough to apply it in the morning too but I find that the smell gets stronger throughout the day, so night time is better for me. But it's a personal thing.  

The reviews say that it's good for the face too so I think that I'll give it a whirl and see how I get on. I'll report back!