Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Mum on the Run day 16 - Paint splash

Today was another full day of shopping - hurray!  This time it was for the first of three Style Parties that I have coming up in the next few weeks.  I have scoured the shops - H&M, Topshop, Mango, Oasis, Warehouse, Gap, Zara, Coast, Karen Millen, Reiss, Whistles, Hobbs and the rest to find the best pieces that I can - and boy do my arms know it!

Again, comfort was fundamental to me today, which saw me reaching for my two tone heeled brogues.  Flat brogues wouldn't work on me - I would feel a bit too police womanish but the slight heel helps.  They also go really well with my "paint splash" dress from Marks and Spencer Limited Collection - which I love.  It is just the right shape for me and whilst it is fitted, it is not tight.  I also added a long pendant and, for when I went outside, a pale pink jersey scarf, a black blazer and my grey Mulberry bag.

Outfit: Shoes Dune, Dress M&S, Pendant Jigsaw, Bag Mulberry