Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Mum on the Run - Making the most of your maxi!

As my friend said today "Maxis are great if you haven't had time to get your arse in gear" which is not why I was wearing my maxi but I have to agree that she has a point.

So anyway, the weather wasn't that great and that, plus needing another layer to keep me warm by the fridges in Waitrose, meant that the denim shirt went on.  I tucked it under and tied it at the front to make it the right length.  I couldn't make it sit quite right at the top - but I realised when I took it off in the evening that I hadn't done the poppers up properly.  An elementary error I think.

I also accessorised with a new necklace - a birthday present to myself .  I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it - either with a plain white T and jeans or a LBD.  That's my excuse for buying it anyway!
 Maxi - French Connection, Denim shirt Next, Necklace Hobbs