Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

The Clothes Show - An outfit from day 2


This is the outfit that I wore on day 2 of the Clothes Show - which seems like a lifetime ago now. It has been a whirlwind of presenting, making videos, interviewing people and watching the girls from Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model have fights, throw tantrums and cry in the loos.

As I'm working with La Redoute, they asked me to choose pieces from their collection to wear. You can find the skirt here (currently priced at £41.30). It was great to wear - really comfortable and there wasn't any sequin shedding. Here I'm wearing it with a grey, three quarter length sleeved  jumper with a collar. Although it's from one of their less expensive ranges, it's really comfortable. I'll try and give you the link to the jumper tomorrow.


It's my last day at the Clothes Show tomorrow, so I hope to bring you another outfit or two sometime soon (there's a bit of catching up to do at home!) plus some of my favourite pieces from the La Redoute range.