Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Mum on the Run day 5 - Chunky Knits


So, day 3 of wearing just jeans.  As you know, I have been on a trip so I am doing a bit of catching up with the posts. 

This is my jeans with a chunky jumper look.  It was chilly where I was so I snuggled up in this oversized jumper, which I love.  The white on the print isn't quite as dominant in real life and the jumper also has sequins on it.  Blingtastic! Because the jumper is oversized, I needed to keep the jeans fitted and I added my comfortable, but high, boots to keep the look from being too casual.  I have worn the denim shirt underneath that I also wore on day 1 but this time, rather than being a main feature of the outfit, it served a functional layering purpose.  You might not be able to see too clearly but I am also wearing flouro pink nail varnish for a splash of colour - flamingo pink by Barry M. 

Later on in the day we went for a hideously muddy walk so the high boots were swapped for walking boots, a navy parka, animal print scarf and huge (and hugely warm) gloves.  You can see the pic below!





Outfit 1: Gap denim shirt, Gap straight jeans, Jesire jumper, Oasis boots

Outfit 2: Gap straight jeans, Oasis navy parka, Oasis animal print scarf, Miss Selfridge gloves