Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Mum on the Run - the casual shirt dress

Today saw us engaging in a variety of different activities, which included going to the Sea Life Centre (again), taking the youngest out on her scooter (hence the shoes I can run in and hands free bag) and doing some DIY (which involved very strong glue and wood). 

I also caught the three year old trying to let herself out of the front door, having got a stool to stand on.  She then asked me whether she was 17 yet as she wants to learn to drive.  The eldest baked cakes and dropped a balloon whisk on the floor - so that saw me mopping the floor and wiping down the kitchen cupboards, cooker and dishwasher.  Apparently I now have pink icing to clear up.

Yep, the clothes had to work hard today.  It was cold this morning and so I went for jeans with a shirt dress plus a coloured top underneath.  It was warm later on and given the state of the clothes I was in, (having also tidied out the conservatory) I really should have changed.  However I knew that I was about to embark on scootering, ice creams, possible tears and tantrums (with all the bodily fluids that that entails), playing in the garden and baking, so left my slightly shabby clothes on.  Sorry! We have had a fun day though.

Jeans Gap, Converse Jones, Long sleeved top French Connection, Dress Cos, Belt Joules