Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

Mum on the Run - breathe out - no one will be able to tell!

Oh crikey me.  At the dinner table tonight no 2 child asked whether Winston Churchill was the Prime Minister to which his clever sister responded "no, it's Gordon - Gordon Ramsey."  I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.  That came after we realised that having made some bread, she had added 1.5 tablespoons of salt, rather than 1.5 teaspoons.  And don't get me started on the fact that she wants to be the countdown person at NASA for the rocket launch. Heaven help them.

So, this has to be the most comfortable top in the Universe and was my sneaky purchase in H&M yesterday when our daugher was Gokking her brother. I would put a close up photo of the top (minus me) on it but I am too tired to sort it all out.  Anyway, it has bat wing sleeves and some gathering right in the centre, just under the bust, so it provides some shape.  It is great for those days when you feel like wearing something loose but not too tent like and it is definitely a top, rather than a T-shirt, so it gets my vote.  At £7.95 it was my bargain of the day!