Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

On the Run - An outfit for a style event and a re-worded National Anthem


I've gone and done something daft and booked us a last minute trip away, leaving me with about 2.5 minutes to pack, shop and generally tidy up, which is a shame because I am working tomorrow.

Because I am short of time I will keep it brief. I wore this to an event that I was running tonight at DLA Piper, a firm of solicitors in Birmingham.  As the weather turned a bit chilly and wet I had to abandon my dress plans in favour of trousers. 

Our youngest is very excited about her party at school tomorrow - so excited about the new dress that she has for the event that she can't sleep.  Can't imagine where she might get that trait from.  She has also changed the words to the National Anthem,  Instead of :

"Long may she reign" we now have;
"Long may she rainbow" - which I guess is quite cheery really.

Right, I had better scoot and get myself sorted.  I hope that your plans for the long weekend are coming together nicely. 

Outfit: Gap trousers, Zara jacket, LK Bennett shoes, sparkly top Topshop, necklace Jigsaw