Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Wearing a Topshop boilersuit and tan Jigsaw sandals to an Oasis and Keds launch event - loving their printed trainers...



Yesterday morning I went along to a breakfast event with Oasis, which marked the launch of their collaboration with Keds. After that I was heading to a meeting so I thought that it was perhaps time to road test my Topshop boiler suit (£65) together with the Jigsaw Monique sandals bought (almost entirely!) with the gift card that Mr SG gave to me for Valentine's Day. I have a sneaking suspicion that the boiler suit is now sold out so apologies for including a totally useless link although hopefully it may be useful as a reference point.

And I have to say that I really enjoyed wearing everything. The shoes, hugely comfortable as they were - which is rare for me to say about heels - were cast aside on returning home as we had several other 7 year olds over and I didn't figure that heels were the best option. I kept the boiler suit on though, just swapping the heels for trainers and it was the perfect warmth for a day like yesterday...chilly morning, slightly warmer afternoon but never properly hot.

So as to the Oasis event. Oasis in collaboration with Keds have produced trainers in four different prints (£45), two of which are skater style and two of which are lace ups. Each one has its own "personality" as indicated on a huge road style sign, which you can see in more detail below...


I loved the display - lots of colour and fun involved with the plant pots being covered in the same print as the shoes...


So this is the first design - the Perfectionist,



The second design is the English Rose...



Then there's the Style Hunter...



And finally my favourite, the jetsetter. That's me all right, what with my trips to Wales and the like!



So what are you thinking? Could you be tempted by one of these lovely prints and if so, which one?