Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

Who doesn't love (fake) fur...and stripes....mixed? One to covet, one to consider and one to own!

I remember coveting Shrimps fur coats this time last year. And some things don't change....

Shrimps fur coat (£595)


And then this Pippa Coat from Boden (£199 - currently on sale for £173.13) caught my eye and the possibility of owning a striped fur coat seemed to get a little closer...


But then when I was in town a day or so ago, I spotted the Topshop fur clutch (£32) and my heart skipped a beat. Which made me realise, it's probably just the idea of stripes and fur that I like, rather than necessarily a striped fur coat. And the possibility of owning something which ticked those boxes just got a whole lot closer.






From jeans and a leather jacket, to a pleather pleated skirt and chunky jumper, or a boho dress and a cape - this will work with them all. The only question is, which one should it be? (My vote....actually I don't have a vote. I think that they're all fab!)

Other peeps out there seem to like striped fur things too. What do you think? (Images courtesy of Pinterest). The second picture brings me on to a whole separate topic of OTK boots. It's taken a while but this year, I think that I might just go there.