Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Mum on the Run - Boden cropped trousers


Some don't like the look of cropped trousers - and I kind of get that.  It can look as though your trousers are a bit short but I got over that years ago when colleagues teased me about some cropped trousers I was wearing.  I like them and think that they can be really flattering - even if you are on the petite side - in fact especially if you are on the petite side - provided that they finish at the right place.

I was styling all day today so needed to be comfortable - hence the pink pumps with the Queen Mother heel! I put the trousers with a Cos jumper, Boden jacket and pink Marks and Spencer leather gloves and I was good to go.  I was also good to come home and take the trousers off by the end - let's just say that whilst comfortable, they are fairly snug!