Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Mum on the Run - the Twelve Days of Christmas - A Mango lace skirt and biker boots plus a guest on the blog!

Today I worked backwards and decided on the footwear first, (biker boots- on the basis that we might be going for a walk) and then fitted the clothes around the boots. I chose this Mango lace skirt because it's comfortable and put it with an H&M striped long sleeved top and Oasis striped jumper to make it less dressy.   My Reiss pea coat and humungous leopard furry gloves completed the outfit when it was time to head out.

My friend Sal dropped round today and kindly agreed to be photographed.  She had on a lovely printed jumper dress which looked as though it was from Jigsaw but which she in fact bought from Sainsbury's for less than £10 - (in fact it was nearly free after she used various discount vouchers - a real bargain if ever there was one!)  She put it with a Jigsaw cardi, leggings and Dune boots. She had done a great job of lifting an inexpensive item by mixing it with a more expensive piece. I thought that her hat was from Jigsaw too but apparently that was also a fab bargain.  Having short hair I can't really do the whole woolly hat thing but I think that Sal looks great.