Pages

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Zara wrap around denim skirt - and introducing the Style Guile vlog!


Last week I had a couple of hours to myself so I nipped to Zara and, amongst other things, I came away with this Zara wrap around denim skirt (£25.99).  I LOVE denim skirts. They are so perfect for this time of year, especially midi-length ones because you can still show a little leg whilst at the same time keeping warm.


For anyone who would like to see the skirt in the flesh, together with a more detailed review of it and another denim skirt from Zara, you can head over to my first vlog, which you can see on You Tube here.

Vlogging is  a bit of a new venture for me so I would love it if you could head over and take a look. The vlog is only five minutes long but hopefully people will find it a little bit useful.  I am hoping to vlog two to three times a week, covering all sorts of things from High Street finds, to beauty buys, trends for the season and styling hints and tricks. Really it's an extension of Style Guile but I can cover so much more in five minutes chatting than in five minutes writing!

(In all honestly, I'm slightly nervous and I'm hoping that I will improve as time goes by - but as with anything new, we all have to start somewhere. Thank you! x)






13 comments:

  1. Well done the vlog was fab .......only seen beauty vlogs before such a great idea to have a fashion / style version! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen - I really appreciate you letting me know that you liked it. Hope to be back soon with another one - technology driving me slightly mad at the moment!!

      Delete
  2. Beth the blog was great - excellent idea. I love the wrap denim skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, that's so kind of you to let me know that you like the vlog. The denim skirt is a real favourite of mine too at the moment! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello and thank you so much for letting me know - that's really kind of you! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thaaaaank you or letting me know! Looking forward to posting again soon! x

      Delete
  5. Oh loved the vlog! Instantly thought id be interested in a midi version so was pleased as punch that you then revealed the Boden exclusive. Well done you- you come across really well.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, very kind of you to let me know! And I'm pleased that the Boden heads up was of use to you! Beth x

      Delete
  6. Love your blog Beth & those skirts are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog Beth & those skirts are great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juanita - it's always nice to hear that people enjoy the blog! x

      Delete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.