Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Mum on the Run - If the weather were warmer I would think about wearing this....

Another deal was struck on Easter Sunday. If I wanted photos taking, I had to hold the rabbit. So, the rabbit it was, although I don't think that the photographer kept to her side of the bargain. The quality of the photos is slightly questionable and I think she must have gin in her milkshake but then as I've said before, I like the soft focus look.  
 
This is the Zara lace blouse that I bought a couple of weeks ago, together with the Next trousers that featured in yesterday's post. I think that they will work either in the day or for the evening. I'll obviously wear a cami underneath the top when out on the town, so to speak.



This is the monster who held me to the deal, looking as if butter wouldn't melt...


Some of you will remember that I have written about Cecily previously. Sarah and Louise launched the brand in the Autumn and today their Tess dress was worn by Kate Garraway on Daybreak. They have a collection of eight dresses which are made in the same facotry as Victoria Beckham dresses in Portugal. You can see from this shot that the dresses have a great length to them and most of the designs have sleeves in them too.

I can't remember whether I took this shot prior to inadvertently switching the TV off when trying to re-position it, or after. Anyway, whichever it was, I couldn't put it back on again and had to have assistance from the youngest member of the family. I don't think I'm alone in that - but it speaks volumes!


Loving Kate's bangs with the dress - somehow for me, they just work together and I think that it's a great colour on her too. For anyone wanting to follow Cecily on twitter you can do so here and you can "like" their fb page here. I have it on good authority that more Cecily dresses will be appearing on TV next week, so I'll keep you posted.
 

Just as an aside, you see that dot at the top of the climbing wall? Well she is the chief negotiator referred to above. The mad scootering five year old knows no fear and will have a go at anything.


Fortunately shortly after we arrived home, this parcel arrived which calmed my nerves. I haven't yet opened it, saving the treat for a quiet moment sometime over the weekend. I have a sneaky feeling it will still be sitting there on Sunday night!


Wishing you all a lovely weekend. I suspect that a few of you may head to the shops on the basis that spring must surely be just around the corner (and if you're off with the children, a break would be good for everyone's well-being). If you do make it to the shops, I hope that they are full of lovely finds.