Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Mum on the Run day 8 - Leopard and Lace


So, to day 6 of jeans only.  So far I have worn skinny jeans, straight jeans and bootcut jeans.  Today is the turn of a more flared style of jean.  On my top half I have gone for a fitted look as a contrast to the wider leg jeans.  I am wearing a cream lace top, a boyfriend cardigan and leopard print belt. The lace top and leopard print belt are subtle but make the outfit more interesting than it would otherwise be.

Without the cardigan and the belt I would definitely be headed towards a 1970's silhouette as the top is slightly A line, but I will have to wait for the warmer weather before I lose the cardigan.  The jeans are fairly long so I have had to go for a medium height heel - which was fine for my trip around the Sealife Centre! I have chosen my red patent shoes to add colour but also because they are comfortable.

Remember the brief trip to Bicester that I mentioned?  Well, the result of that trip is clasped in my left hand.  Can you believe that people were in the Mulberry shop buying three at a time?  I am planning a return visit soon  - not for me I hasten to add - but if you would like me to pick up a bag for you, please let me know.

Outfit: Jeans Mango, Lace top Monsoon Fusion, Cardigan Zara, Belt TopShop, Shoes Kurt Geiger, Bag Mulberry.