Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Mum on the Run - Jeans and flatforms


Yesterday weather wise it was a funny old day - chilly in the morning but warming up later on when it was time to take number 3 to her friend's birthday party.  I was walking there and needed something flat, so I wore what are being hailed as this season's wonder  - "flatforms" ie flat platforms.  You have to admire the fickleness of fashion.  I bought these a couple of years ago when needing something flat and practical.  Although they were from Jigsaw they were probably considered a bit spoddy at the time but now?  It's a different story completely.  I always loved the purple patent of them and having had a pedicure recently I found, by chance, that everything kind of worked.  The moral of the story - flat shoes are comfortable!! What a revelation.

Outfit: Jeans Gap, Top Monsoon fusion, Shoes Jigsaw