Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Mum on the Run - Going spotty in Topshop!


Today I was off styling so I thought that I had better put my glad rags on.  I gave the spotty Topshop trousers their first "proper" outing and put them with a navy Warehouse jumper, Jigsaw shoe boots, Oasis leather jacket and furry gloves from Miss Selfridge.  I also ventured a little way down the pastels route, with a pale blue snood from H&M.  Don't tell anyone but I also had thermal tights on under my trousers - not the nylon kind you understand - the thought of that would be too yuck, but snuggly warm ones instead. 

Our son doesn't like the trousers - he doesn't like it when I wear things that are a bit different or things that he's not used to seeing me in.  He prefers it when I am in my jeans and my "Mum" clothes instead, snuggled up on the sofa with him.  Bless!