Pages

Friday, 19 September 2014

Something for the weekend (and the dark winter nights)

For a while now I've been doing a little bit of groping - of the acceptable variety I hasten to add. Whenever I see a pair of joggers I have a good feel of them, not only of the outside but more importantly, the inside. I've felt the ones in GAP, Whistles, H&M, J. Crew, Banana Republic, White Company and Cos, to name but a few but today? Oh today I came across the best by far.

I was taking a little jaunt around Topshop and I came across these Topshop neppy joggers (£25) in the petite range - which is also a bonus in my book. I then came across them elsewhere in the store, although sadly not in my size. However, I will be going back because they are really, really soft inside and this is borne out by the reviews of them online which are fantastic. If I thought about it too much, I could be slightly put off by the white cord - so I'm just not going to think about it. These things can always be dealt with somehow.  The colour is good too. The black ones I have come across are too dark, some of the grey are too light but these are just that perfect in between shade.


The bottoms are also accompanied by the Topshop neppy hoodie (£22). So, for the sum of £47 you could have your "at home" winter wardrobe sorted. I'm sure that the various cashmere options out there are truly wonderful and for someone with another life, maybe. But to be honest, right now, I would so love some of these in my life!

5 comments:

  1. Great tip on joggers! I'm looking for the perfect pair so may have to pop down to Topshop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 pairs of TopShop joggers and love the fit. They wash well too. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm am always on the look out too Beth so thanks for sharing. I have some faded old black Nike ones which are so comfy and I can't seem to find a better alternative so will check these out.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owning jewelry dates back centuries, so where do you look for answers when you have questions? Read on to discover a few handy tips that can make you a wiser owner, buyer and giver of jewelr
    www.solotravelapp.com |

    www.southshoregreenhomes.com |

    www.tabletpresseducation.com |

    www.techhelperusa.com |

    www.theschoolringstore.com |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berita terbaru tips kecantikan Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru sulam bibir Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru wisata kuliner indonesia Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru berita unik Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru kisah unik Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru cerita unik Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru Berita Teknologi Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru game android terbaik Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru aplikasi android terpopuler Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru berita otomotif terkini Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru modifikasi mobil Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru Harga mobil bekas Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru Facebook Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru Komunitas Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru Blog keren Liputan6.com
    Berita terbaru gosip artis terkini Bintang.com
    Berita terbaru vidio Vidio.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.