Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Can you see my bunions in these?

Sock boots - the boot style of the season....


"A pointed toe!" I hear you cry. "A kitten heel?" I hear you ask in astonishment. And fabric - what's going on? Have we stepped right back into the 1980s? Well these are where it's at right now. You need look no further for your winter boot inspiration than the Zara fabric high heel ankle boot (£59.99) - or a variation thereof - of which there will be many. Although whether "Winter" is the right term or not I'm not quite sure. Let's go for a fancy "trans-seasonal" term instead shall we? Because really, I'm not so sure how these would fare in the rain.

I, on the other hand, potentially need to look a lot further than these boots. Because the question on my lips is this? "Will you be able to see bunions through the fabric - and will the boots stop, just where my varicose veins start?"  (Neither of which are a good look.)

These and other serious life questions will be answered.....hopefully by someone else.