Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

The bikini post - plus a 15% discount


Let's not beat about the bush, swimwear buying can strike fear into the hearts of most - if not all, women. And as for wearing swimwear? Well that's a whole different game - assuming that any of us can even get past the first hurdle of actually purchasing it in the first place.

Years ago I didn't understand the point of paying a little bit more for swimwear and to some extent I still don't. Not the kind of swimwear that consists of little more than three triangles and a few bits of string in any event. But when that swimwear comes with support, wires, ruching, pleating and all manner of other necessary  tricks to put things in place - and to make them stay there once they have been hoiked north - then I do.



And when it's possible to have a chat with someone about your requirements - maybe sending them an email with all necessary "information" that may be of help to them assisting with a selection of swimwear - and then when it arrives for you to try on at home as it does with Cocobay - well then you can well and truly count me in.



This is the Seafolly Kiara bustier bikini top from Cocobay in chilli red (reduced to £47.20 from £59) and I'm wearing a size 10. It also comes in a number of other styles, such as a halter neck, a tri bikini and a bandeau style, which I've linked to here


I appreciate that I am very fortunate in that I have now worked with Cocobay for three summers. As part of that they do gift pieces to me to wear, and to write about, on here. As you may have noticed I love working with smaller, niche brands, and Cocobay really are experts in what they do - so I hope that you too benefit from me working with them. If it takes the stress out of swimwear buying, and wearing, then I'm really happy. And it doesn't have to be all bikinis and skimpy bits and bobs. Later in the week I will be bringing you a gorgeous swimming costume. Cocobay also have some fabulous beachwear  and activewear not to mention great holiday accessories so it's pretty much a one stop shop for anyone short of time when it comes to getting those holiday essentials together.


These are the Seafolly pleated hipster bikini bottoms in chilli red from Cocobay (reduced from £39 to £31.20). Again, I'm wearing a size 10 and as per the bikini tops, the bottoms also come in a number of styles including a retro style, which is deeper at the sides and a style with a twisted band across the front - all linked to here

For anyone who would like to buy from Cocobay, there's a 15% discount with the code BETH1517 and it's valid until the end of September.