Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Topshop white lace shorts


 These cutwork broderie shorts from Topshop (£26) have been a real winner whilst on holiday this week. I love a bit of white, especially in the summer. Plus I love a lot of lace. And the zig zag hem does a great job of breaking up the thighs. So far I've managed to dodge the chocolate ice cream wielding 9 year old. But I fear that it's only a matter of time (especially as her habit has increased to about three a day.) 

As you can see above I've worn the shorts with a white lace top for a playsuit effect and below, with my striped Boden top for a different look. They will be coming to Guernsey with me later in the summer too - even if I have to wear them with several jumpers and trainers. And for those slightly nervous of white, they also come in black.