Pages

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

On the Run - A day off for me but a guest appearance by someone else!

Today I am featuring Ceri, a really lovely lady who had several events coming up and who needed an outfit or two to wear - and this is one of them.

Ceri and I have worked together before and on that occasion, as one of her outfits, we opted for a black, v-neck style ruched  jersey dress from Coast. 

This time we decided to go for a different colour and fabric, with a hint of an Adele look about it. Ceri prefers a knee length dress, and the lacy fabric and sheer lace sleeves worked really well for her. The fact that it nipped in just under her bust was also really flattering to her figure. This dress was also from Coast.



On this occasion, Ceri put the dress with black tights and high black patent Kurt Geiger Assemble shoes, which you can see here

                                                      Carvela Kurt Geiger Assemble 
                     
On another occasion, Ceri styled the dress with nude tights...



....and these amazing sparkly Anna shoes, also from Kurt Geiger, which she found really comfortable to wear when dancing away to Abba! She says that whenever she wears them, people always ask her where she got them from.  Ceri is definitely a shoe girl - the higher and brighter the better!

                                                       Carvela Kurt Geiger Anna 
  
I love these shoes - they are proper Cinderella shoes.

Ceri loves her dress, which she has said was her best buy ever - with her shoes being her second best buy ever. I love it when people have things in their wardrobe which they enjoy wearing.  I have come across several ladies recently who have cancelled a night out as a result of not having anything to wear, which is a real shame.  We all need at least one lovely outfit we can call on when an opportunity comes our way - because we never know when that may be.

15 comments:

  1. Two great looks; I love Erdem inspired dresses and its such a vivid colour. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola, I am sure that Ceri will love reading your comment. Have you seen the Next dress which is a dead ringer for an Erdem dress? It's v Kate Middleton!

      Delete
  2. Ceri looks great. The colour really suits her and sets off her blonde hair. A lovely dress. Good choice with the shoes too - a girl can never have enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - I know that Ceri has loved wearing her dress so she will be so pleased to hear that - and you are so right about the shoes!

      Delete
  3. Liverpool Lass18 July 2012 at 17:47

    Love the dress, love the shoes. Ceri looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Liverpool Lass - thank you for your comment. Ceri will be delighted to read it, I am sure. x

      Delete
  4. Ceri looks fab.....I love that dress!
    ClaireH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire - we both really liked the dress too, so thank you!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful, what a wеbѕitе іt is!
    This ωebpаge preѕents helpful data to us, keep it up.


    Alsο ѵiѕit my ωebpagе dasonii.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Нey There. I found your blog using msn. This
    іs a гeаllу well writtеn artiсlе.

    Ι'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Also visit my web site ... Www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kеep thiѕ going please, gгeat job!


    my pagе ... best vpn provider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linκ exchangе iѕ nothіng elsе but
    it is onlу placing the otheг pеrson's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same for you.

    Also visit my blog - http://Sickseo.Co.uk/off-page-seo.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! Τhis іs κіnd of off topiс but I
    neeԁ some advice from an еstablished blog.

    Is it hard to set up уour own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking аbout making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

    Here is my webpage crawlmyass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hοwdy! This іѕ my 1st сomment heге so I just wаntеd to give а
    quicκ shout out аnԁ say I tгuly
    enjoy reading through your роsts. Cаn you suggeѕt
    аnу otheг blogs/ωebsites/forums that ԁeal ωith the ѕаme topісs?
    Αpprecіаtе it!

    Аlѕo visit my blog; http://www.bakespace.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=257064&sid=b532253aea110f1a76480c6f5b0eddb9

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thаt waѕ οԁd. I just wrοte an increԁіblу long comment but аfter I clickеԁ submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not wrіtіng all that
    oveг agaіn. Anywayѕ, just wаnted to say wondеrful blog!


    Ηere is my web sіtе: broken links

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.