Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Looking for shoes inspired by the Charlotte Olympia Bisoux Loafers - and possibly the only scarf you will ever need!

Following on from yesterday's post, where I showed you the lovely Charlotte Olympia Bisoux loafers, I have been doing a little research to see if any there are any shoes on the High Street which have taken their inspiration from them.  The answer so far, is no - but I stand to be corrected!

I was working today and I disappeared into House of Fraser with my client at 9.30am, only to re-appear at 2.30pm.  During the course of that visit we went to the shoe department and I didn't see anything there which remotely resembled them.

On returning home, I did some more research and although I didn't find any similar shoes, my money is on New Look coming up with the goods. Why? Well because one of Charlotte Olympia's best known style of shoes are these....




the Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats  (£465), which have clearly inspired these...


Black (Black) Blink Black Cat Face Slipper Shoes | 258514301 | New Look


Clearly New Look have their eye on what Charlotte Olympia is up to, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar version on the shelves soon.

Here I am dressed for my day in the shops - less Charlotte Olympia and more Jones (several years old) on the shoe front but they are red with pink hearts and it's the nearest thing that I have to them!

I also wore navy Cos trousers, NW3 knit, Jigsaw necklace and Warehouse bag. I love styling in the summer - it's so much easier without all the extra layers to carry, which means lots of space for extra bags - and we had oh so many bags today!





We bought many lovely pieces today and this was one of them, which I thought I would show you as it is a scarf in a lovely Whistles print (there are three dresses and a shirt in this print). With so many beautiful colours in it, it is really versatile and will go with so many plain tops. It is called the wild meadow scarf £45



                                                                Wild Meadow Scarf

 Lovely isn't it?  And great with grey, blue, pink, navy, black, green and camel. Possibly the only scarf you will ever need.