Thursday, 15 November 2012

Mum on the Run - Bringing you a couple of Mint Velvet video clips with lots of useful styling tips



 
I thought that today I would share with you these two short videos from Mint Velvet. Entitled Capsule Wardrobe and 9 to 9 they are each only 2/3 minutes long and provide some really good styling ideas.
 
I find clips such as these so easy to watch and they are great for giving ideas because they show so many outfits in such a short space of time.. They also give a good feel for the brand - much more so than a look book or website.
 
I have written about Mint Velvet before and so you will know that I am a fan of their simple colour palette and relaxed styling. It's all very chic and not at all try hard.
 
Anyway, I hope that you get to sit down and watch them with a cuppa (or something stronger later on) and enjoy!
 
 




 

2 comments:

  1. Sharon (still not on Google Friend!)15 November 2012 at 15:55

    I really love this label..I purchased a lovely soft jumper from the John Lewis concession last year and it has retained it's shape and fabric quality after much hand washing! BTW..off to check out those sparkly Zara flats on Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clips, have not bought from them before but will certainly be having a look! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.