Pages

Friday, 22 February 2013

Mum on the Run - in double H&M, double Zara, Gap and Mulberry

Yesterday's post was a bit of a mammoth one in terms of the time that it took so this will just be a short one. 
 
Oh but first I must tell you about my most spectacular wardrobe malfunction today! Actually, I have changed my mind on that. Having drafted a paragraph with all the details, I decided that there was just too much information so instead I will confine it to a few words and you can join the dots - swimming pool, swimming costume, boobs. There you go, you can guess the rest. Fortunately only the youngest and I were in the pool. Not sure whether the lifeguard got an eyeful but I prefer to think not. 
 
So today's post is just an outfit one. I wore this yesterday when we went into the Bullring so that Flo (14) could style her brother (11). She's totally in charge of his wardrobe.  Listening to them in the changing rooms at H&M was very funny. At one point she said to him "Arggh Freddie, you're slower at getting dressed that Matilda (5)." I think it's a boy thing.
 
Having not worn it for a while, I gave the Val Doonican jumper (Jaeger Boutique) an outing and put it with an H&M shirt and neon necklace, Zara boots and coat, Gap jeans and a Mulberry handbag. Being so cold I appreciated the warm jumper and coat.
 
I'm off to London tomorrow to meet with a group of lovely fashion bloggers - I fear a lot of chatting somewhere just off New Bond street. As to what to wear - I have absolultely no idea but I do know that in typing this I have just trashed my freshly painted nails. Ho hum.
 
 










7 comments:

  1. Liking this outfit Beth - you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ash - thanks, that's kind of you. It sort of morphed into something that I quite liked, whereas today's did the opposite - hence it's not included in the post!

      Delete
  2. With havin so much content do you ever run into
    any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is
    popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.



    My blog: View here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, always enjoy your blog: content, pics, ideas etc. Can I ask about your mulberry? Love it, not 'just' cos it's a mulberry (altho naturally the name does make one come over all peculiar!) the look of it is fab too i.e. good 'fit all those essentials in' size, good strap length that can be worn over body or as you have over shoulder. Could I ask where you purchased &price (approx is fine!). Many thanx, enjoy your day Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin - great to hear from you. As to the Mulberry, it is great and I love it, not least because it was a 40th b'day pres from my husband. We went to Bicester to choose it (full price just seem so expensive)and from memory it was around £350. I love everything about it but as the strap it plaited it's not that comfortable. That would be my only observation of a slightly negative nature though. My bright pink one is also from Bicester, which is a great place to get them as long as you're flexible on them. Luckily I love lots of them!

      Delete
  4. Hi Beth, many thanx for your Bicester tip re Mulberry bag(s, plural, how lucky are you?!!). I'm v. flexible re style too so that seems like a definite destination for me in the very near future! Will update you re any purchases, as and when! Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

    Also visit my weblog - diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.