Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

A couple more spring time outfits - with lots of Jigsaw and Gap in them it would seem!

 
 
Before the weekend is out, I thought that I would bring you the last couple of outfits that I wore whilst away last week - then I can start the week afresh.  I've had a few days off from blogging - hubby's birthday and such like - and it's amazing what can be achieved in the amount of time that it takes to write a blog post. I think that I ought to get back into the blogging habit before I start to realise the benefits of a more ordered existence!
 
In the outfit above I'm all in navy - by far and away my favourite colour. I could live head to toe in navy every day and never tire of it. I've mixed a striped navy top and deck shoes, both from Jigsaw, with  camouflage print trousers and a denim top, both from GAP. I'm also wearing a leather cuff from Atterley Road and the Kate Spade yellow bag, which I've been using a lot.
 

For another day out and about I'm wearing the same Jigsaw deck shoes and a Jigsaw jumper with a bright pink top underneath plus New Look jeans. I'm also using a Jigsaw bag which I have owned for many years and which was given a new lease of life by Handbag Clinic.  They did a brilliant job on the bag which really couldn't be used as it was so tired looking.  A friend also used Handbag Clinic to repair a Mulberry which, Mulberry themselves said couldn't be fixed. So if you have a poorly handbag, they may be worth a call.

Here's hoping to a good start to the week for everyone....