Pages

Friday, 12 August 2016

A Topshop Special!



Given that we've got a few days of sunny weather forecast, I thought that I would share this embroidered flute tee from Topshop with you all. It's pretty, it goes with lots of things and you can never have too many summery tops.


I like a pretty, fluted, type sleeve. There's plenty of room in these sleeves - and in the body too, without it all feeling too voluminous. And I'm not sure what's happened to all the Ghillie shoes that everyone bought last summer - they seem to have all trotted off together on a Ghilllie vacation - but I'm resurrecting mine because I still really like them as they are flat and comfortable :)

 Embroidered flute tee from Topshop (£39)

Anyway, must dash. Hope that you all have a super, sunny, weekend! Beth x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, Is the embroidery on the top black or navy. Thank you. Nicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! Its black but I've just put it against something navy and tbh there's not much in it x

      Delete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.