Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

Call off the search - the GAP sports luxe bomber jacket is here!

Just so that you know, there really is no need to look any further for the perfect sports luxe bomber jacket for the winter, than this one from GAP. With a pleated skirt, cropped kick flares or culottes, it will make the transition from summer into autumn much, much, easier - well it will in my mind at least!


I can't pretend to have been overly taken with its £174.95 price tag but a 30% offer which pinged through the day after I found it meant that we were at least starting to talk the same language.

So it's currently winging its way to me and I have high hopes - which is always dangerous!

But for another bomber, there's this blue sateen colour block bomber jacket in New Look (£24.99). Whenever I go in to the store it catches my eye. I can see it being a great way to update a work wardrobe. Outside of work it would look fantastic as styled below, or for the evening over a slip dress. 


In fact New Look is by far my favourite choice for bombers this season, so I've included a link to their bomber jackets because, other than watching the Olympics and Suits, what better past time is there for a Sunday night?!