Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Best - With a very special guest - HRH Libby!

As you can see, I am having a week off from "Sunday Best" this week as I am away in Wales and I can promise you, there will be nothing "Best" about my outfit today.  In fact, it probably won't even qualify as an "outfit" at all.

Instead my lovely friend Libby has agreed (or she will do when I tell her!) that I may use some images from the Style Event the other week. 

This was our bit of fun - a "Kate" outfit as Libby has lovely long Kate like hair.  This was Libby's most dressed up outfit of the evening - a little wedding like we thought.   She wore a Zara tulip dress, which is similar in design to the Zara lantern dress which the Duchess of Cambridge wore to an event not too long ago.  We put it with a cream coat, bejwelled heels (not very Kate really but we liked them) and a clutch, also from Zara. I understand from top sources (Libby) that the coat made an appearance on Lorraine this week. 


Libby in action on the red carpet....blurred but I like this shot..


Walking very elegantly indeed - mind those heels!


And here are the items from Zara, although for some reason the bag isn't available on line.  I'm not sure that the Zara site does either the dress, or the coat, justice if I'm honest but others may disagree. The dress is a much prettier pink than it appears on line and the coat is much prettier.

Tulip dress £69.99




Coat £99.99


FANTASY FABRIC COAT

Shoes £69.99


JEWELLED SLINGBACKS

And finally, in a very regal pose!