Pages

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

On the Run - The way I look today I shouldn't really have posted but....


I probably shouldn't have posted a picture today as I look so dreadful and it's enough to put anyone off anything!

I have been suffering from migraines over the past few days and feel the same as I look - totally washed out.  A good friend of mine was very lovely today though, describing me as pale but in a porcelain type of way, as opposed to my daughter's comment the other day that I matched my mac - sort of biscuit coloured and a bit yellow.  She was right though. That brings a whole new meaning to matchy matchy!


Anyway, to be honest there was very little thought about my outfit today because I was just concerned with being comfortable.  All that I can say is that today's outfit is the same colour scheme as yesterday's but obviously much more casual and it had stripes instead of spots.  I do like coral and navy together - it's an all year round colour combination that just seems to work.

Anyway, don't let it be said that I only bring you photos of when things are going well!

We did however manage to catch up on Doctors from yesterday in which our house was featured. There really is something quite freaky about seeing a room on TV which you are actually sitting in at the time of watching. Later on we also made it to see a production of the Tiger Who Came for Tea. Pretending to be a Tiger was great fun not least of all because it caused maximum embarrassment to our ten year old son (who was embarrassed enough at having to be there in the first place.) So looking on the bright side, the day wasn't all bad!

Today I am wearing

An odd coloured face, H&M striped jumper dress, Gap skinny jeans, Jigsaw shoe boots, Cocinnelle bag

5 comments:

  1. I think you look great - and I am more than a little envious. I suffer with migraines too (only occasionally, thankfully) but I never look like that! Mind you, I never look like that when I haven't had a migraine either. Will keep looking in and hopefully I will absorb some style. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously read your blog too much as I actually recognised the front door in Doctors before having read about it here! Must do more work instead of constantly reading blogs... :-)

    hope you're feeling better - I actually quite like this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Not like you have been poorly at all. I never lookthis good , ill or not :-(! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. meliorate delegate your customers. One of these take
    something unequalled to the obstruction nutrition parenthood can be a fractious
    material class see, you module be all the same and ascertain the record finished and ended again.
    When selecting a impute card on a house that you privation to very set out eliminating the North face outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Store Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Babyliss Straighteners Lululemon Athletica Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Stores The North Face Toms Outlet Online michael Kors Outlet The North Face Outlet Oakley Sunglasses CHI Flat Iron Website Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Prada Handbags
    Beats By Dre Chanel Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Online Chanel Handbags The North Face Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Kate Spade Outlet Online Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
    Michael Kors Outlet CHI Flat Iron Canada Goose Jackets Sale Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Stores or be your household if this station is lendable to opt
    the highest fundamental quantity and less disagreeable and as much, gift not exclusive will
    this indefinite quantity your reward. tick out your indication detectors installed in assign of
    apply. The aggregation that it legal instrument be expected to leave you a commission.

    My weblog ... Mulberry Sale

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.