Pages

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Sunday Best - A perfect outfit for a perfect sunny day!


I just love everything about this picture - the sun, the beach, the colours and Kathy's fab outfit.

Kathy has nailed stylish but practical laid back chic perfectly, putting a Boden striped tunic with M&S turned up jeans, a pendant necklace and some converse. She looks so happy and comfortable in her outfit and she demonstrates that stripes do work with curves.

Kathy is off on a jeans mission next week. During a trip to London she will be trying on lots of pairs of jeans and reporting back to me on style, fit, comfort and age appropriateness.  Naturally I will share the results with you all.

Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Same top as me again Kathy!!!looking fab! But where did you find sunshine or are you just standing in front of a photo?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy looks lovely...and I also want to know where she found that sunshine!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I don't know how I would manage without Boden!
    It does look like a backdrop but it really was a lovely day, a couple of weeks ago. I'm standing on the roof terrace of the cafe at Tate St Ives, looking down onto Porthmeor Beach. Sunny Cornwall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, Beth very kindly sent me the link for your M&S jeans, are your jeans medium length or long, to enable you to turn them up? Thanks, Leigh

      Delete
  4. Izaskun Perez de Carcamo23 April 2012 at 12:28

    Thanks Kathy! You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab Kathy! Looking forward to hearing about your jeans mission. With two small children and spending a lot of time on my knees, it's hard for me to find a pair of jeans that last more than a couple of weeks without holes in the knees (Next are definitely the worst for this) but Gap seem to be winning at the moment (3 months in and knees still intact!)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.