Pages

Thursday, 28 June 2012

On the Run - At last, the White Jeans get an outing!

I spent most of the day inside today, working away listening to the thunderstorms and the rain.  We had to go out this evening though to look at prospective secondary schools for number 2 so I thought that I had better swap my skinnies and converse for something else.


The thing is, that when it gets to that time of day, unless I am showering and starting from scratch for a proper night out, I don't really feel like putting a dress or skirt on. I feel a bit like I am wearing fancy dress.  In any event, the white jeans haven't had an outing yet this summer and I do like wearing them because there's always a Liz Hurley joke in there somewhere. Seriously, that lady must own every pair of white jeans known to man.

Speaking of Liz Hurley, that whole Shane Warne thing is getting way out of hand.  He looks more like a waxwork of himself than a waxwork would, with that shiny complexion and those overplucked brows.



The jeans are from H&M, the shirt Gerard Darel and the gold T-bars, Carvela.  Given their capacity to shorten and widen, I prefer to wear white jeans long, flared and with heels. Having said that I do have some skinny Gap ones which I wear with flats but their days are numbered because when I bend down, they slide down - and that is so not a good look!

13 comments:

  1. Really like the white jeans, love love the shirt as it looks nice and lightweight with an interesting sleeve. I'd like to find a shirt like this but haven't seen any in the shops over here. Perhaps I will have to go online and look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andress - the shirt is very comfortable and cool too. I haven't seen any similar recently but will keep my eyes open for you.

      Delete
  2. Nice jeans. Had to comment on the Warne and Harley situation - have you seen their advert? She's wearing a Kaftan and is walking down the beach hand in hand with him. Bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle - you mean to say that you don't go wandering around with your other half like that all the time?!!

      Delete
  3. God I love white jeans and they're ideal for this in-between weather. The Miss Selfridge super skinnies would look good in you and they have a decent rise too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey - thanks for that, I will have to take a look. I must admit that I don't often get a chance to go in Miss S and our branch isn't that great but I will go and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some one desires expert view about running a blog after that i recommend him/her to go to see
    this blog, Keep up the nice job.

    my web-site :: Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my web page; Abercrombie Paris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I leave a response each time I like a post
    on a website or if I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it's a result of the passion displayed in the article I looked at. And after this post "On the Run - At last, the White Jeans get an outing!". I was actually excited enough to post a thought ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's
    okay. Could it be simply me or do some of these responses look as if they are left by brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I would like to keep up with you.
    Would you make a list the complete urls of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: homepage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am
    going to tell her.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: Click This Link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us
    something enlightening to read?

    my weblog; Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a really comfortable outfit. The whole outfit works so well together. I love the blouse, Gerard Darel do some great prints for summer and winter. I order all my Gerard Darel from MaBoutique it's free delivery in the UK. What could be better?! Again your outfit is stunning. #Love #Fashion #Prints #Summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a really comfortable outfit. The whole outfit works so well together. I love the blouse, Gerard Darel do some great prints for summer and winter. I order all my Gerard Darel from MaBoutique it's free delivery in the UK. What could be better?! Again your outfit is stunning. #Love #Fashion #Prints #Summer <3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.