Pages

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

On the Run - An outfit of Zara, Clarks and Ted Baker for a day in the shops

With the eldest two away for a few days, it was left to our 4 year old to take today's photo. If she had refused, I had it in mind to train those daft fish to do something useful but luckily she complied.


It has been a really busy week so far as I did a Wardrobe on Monday and a full day shop today. I have  a further half day shop tomorrow and a full day shop on Friday.  All the ladies I work with are really lovely though and all have interesting and varied life experiences so we always have a great, if tiring, time. To anyone who is waiting to hear from me - I will get to you I promise, just as soon as I can.

Today I wore the Zara trousers that I featured here. I always find that lighter trousers are a little more difficult to wear and require some styling, which is why I put them with a longer Zara cardi (for a little bottom coverage) and heels (for a touch of leg lengthening).  The top I wore was the Ted Baker one which I also wore here

As with an outfit that I wore the other day, it was a slightly different colour palette for me than usual but it was nice for a change and the sun came out so really, what more could a girl want? (Other than shoes which don't blister, as mine did, which would be a start!)




4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I love your intake on high street, very refreshing as opposite to 'fashion' pieces that few can afford.
    By the way, did i ask you the other day how many kids you have? Sorry, but it does say it as the title of your blog...I reckon I was near bed time and after a couple of glasses of wine.
    The bag is gorgeous! i forgot where it is from but remember you mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ekaterina, - thanks for your comment and sorry for not replying to your earlier one sooner. We have three children: Flo (13), Freddie (10) and Matilda (4). The two older ones are both in Wales this week, hence Matilda being in charge of photos! The bag was from Mulberry at Bicester a couple of years ago now.

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit and the bag is even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenka, thought that you might notice the bag!!

      Delete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.