Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

On the Run - It's Gap and Zara all the way today!

Given that I spent most of the day at home with the children cooking and generally faffing about, I decided to bring you a photo of an outfit that I was wearing a couple of days ago instead.

You know, I can't actually remember what we were up to on this particular day but I do recall thinking that it would be nice to wear a white (Gap) shirt - I just feel that they lift an outfit to the next level.  I haven't worn this Zara blazer since last summer so it was nice to get it out again. It is made up of very fine white and pale blue stripes with a navy trim.


I was going to add my leopard print belt but I decided that a) it might be a bit of animal print overload, given that I was wearing my snake print wedges and b) I can't actually find it anyway.

So instead I went with a bright blue Topshop belt with an orange buckle.  My large canvas navy bag is also from Zara and the jeans from Gap.

The forecast would seem to suggest that the weather won't be getting better any time soon so over the next few days I might just have to dress as if it were sunny and bring you the photos despite the rain, otherwise autumn will be approaching and I still won't have worn anything vaguely summery other than a pair of Gap shorts. 

Failing that, the eldest two are off on school trips next week so it might be a good excuse to buzz off somewhere warm to take some photos in the sun - yes, I'm rather liking the sound of that - a bit drastic but appealing nonetheless.