Sunday, 7 October 2012

Mum on the Run - It's the same jumper as yesterday styled simply with jeans, leather jacket and KG boots. Job done!

Today the girls and I went to see my Mum in her new bungalow. Since moving in, Mum has had a new bathroom put in (that happened precisely one day after she arrived) and a new conservatory - and she's only been there 2 months. Sarah Beeny and Kirstie Allsopp - pah. If you want something doing get my Mum on the case! 
 
For today's outing, which included a trip to the park, I wore the Cos jumper that I wore yesterday, together with my Oasis leather jacket and Gap high waisted skinny jeans.
 

As you can see, there's very little going on by way of accessories - other than my blue Orla Kiely bag. Sometimes less can be more and I really like these pieces individually so I didn't feel that they needed much else (others of course may disagree)!


I know, it's the second pair of new boots in two days (which I do feel a bit bad about) but I bought these in the sale in the summer with some birthday money and haven't worn them until now.


They are the KG London sweep boots, which quite clearly are a copy of the Acne Pistol Boot. I have to say, I really like the shape of them and the colour below is currently in the sale, again reduced from £195 to £99 (although they only appear to be in a size 36 online but there should be more in the stores which stock KG London - which not all do.)


 
You can't get much simpler than that - jeans, boots, jumper, jacket - possibly not very inspiring - but for me, job done!



7 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit though for everyday isn't it. It's what I live in!! Those boots are lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Applebypie - Yes you're so right - such an easy every day outfit! Glad you like the boots. I do too, I must admit. The right heel height, comfortable and a non slippery sole - oh I'm so practical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that jacket on you! I've been eyeing up Oasis' leather jackets for a while now, time to buy one methinks...

    I wonder if you'd like to have a look at my little website, I've only just started it so it's still very small! It's basically a little directory of all my favourite classy shops and what I love about them. If you'd have a look and maybe help me to spread the word that would be amazing!! You can find it at http://cherryblossomhandbook.blogspot.co.uk. Thank you so much!

    Poppy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poppy - I have taken a look at your site and dropped you a line. I am very happy to do what I can to help! Beth

      Delete
  4. I LOVE those boots Beth! Now did you pay less in the Summer than what they are now?!? I am all for sale shopping out of season! I am so tempted by them, I have been looking for a comfy boot other than my biker and flats that don't look so casual but are still up the the school run job! Mmmmmm! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Great to hear from you! I paid £99 in the summer so they had nearly £100 off. I am really pleased with mine - they just feel like a good quality boot if you know what I mean. Hope that all is well with you.

      Delete
  5. I will let you know if I bag a pair! All good here thank you, hope so with you too x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.