Pages

Friday, 26 April 2013

Mum on the Run - A Friday wish: Please, when will it be warm enough for me to wear this without freezing to death?

I just want to say a big hello and a big thank you to everyone who came along to the event last night in aid of Ladies Fighting Breast Cancer. It was a great evening with lots of chatting and laughter. I would imagine that there were probably one or two sore heads this morning, which is always a sign of a good night out.  
 
Crikey, it was cold today. These photos were taken just after we had arrived home from school, having run all the way back to get warm. We were due to go straight out again but not before the youngest nipped up to her bedroom to get her fleecy hat and gloves, which she needed as it promptly began to hail.
 
The sun lulled me in to a false sense of security before I went out for this afternoon's school run. Thinking that it would be fairly warm outside I wore a mac but that didn't cut the mustard at all and it will be relegated to the "not quite warm enough to wear yet" pile when I am packing for our weekend away in Brighton (which is what I should be doing now so I will quit wittering soon and get on)!
 

As to the rest of the outfit - having had two late nights in a row (I know, rad or what?) I felt that a walk to school would be good so really it went from the trainers northwards, to Hobbs jeans, a couple of lighterweight (ie not warm enough) jumpers, All Saints mac, Gap scarf, Kausar bag.

I think that the late nights were reflected in my pallor - either that or the new make-up that I have bought is too pale for me, which is a near impossibility, so I felt the need for colour, hence the scarf/bag/trainer combo.


Right, I had better go and get on with that packing now. Cheerio and I hope that you all have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I know it's still freezing! Hope you get better weather for your trip to Brighton? But at least here the sun has been shining, still such a cold wind though..... for heavens sake it is almost MAY! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis Vuitton bags are probably are often bags on foreign currency trading.
    The footwear is usually associated with leather, rubber and
    in addition vinyl. "Information transparency was essential when we redesigned our HR webpages. It just ways we have to assist you to be a minor more creative. http://v-ipoteku.ru/forum/profile.php?id=183572

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's cold here in Liverpool too. Have a great weekend. Marie S


    ReplyDelete
  4. シャネルのブラ
    ンドと名前が世界中に
    知られています


    Here is my page; シャネル コピー

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little pops of colour in this outfit Beth. You look lovely as always. Laura :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However think of if you
    added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts
    more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but
    with images and videos, this blog could undeniably be one of the best
    in its niche. Terrific blog!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my page: christian louboutin australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon
    but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Have a look at my web blog - Christian Louboutin sale

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.