Pages

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Mum on the Run - If we had some warm weather, I think that I would wear this....

If the warmer weather won't come to me, I'm just going to have to pretend it's here, even if it is only for ten minutes or so whilst my photos are being taken. I tried to negotiate with the youngest in an attempt to persuade her to take these shots but I was given the choice of waiting for 20 minutes until Barbie had finished or doing them myself. I didn't have the heart to drag her away from Barbie, hence the mirror shots - which I don't like doing but there we go.  
 

I thought that something bright was called for after all the dull weather we have been having, so coral colour block it is! This is the Boden cashmere jumper which I unpacked the other day, worn with GAP legging jeans, which I bought in the sale for about £23. It's definitely a bright outfit but I don't mind colour -  in fact I am so fair that colours work better on me than neutrals.


I'm also wearing the Mango shoes I have written about a couple of times now. They come in black or pink (they are less pink and more nude really) and go with everything. I like that the ankle strap does up with a stud (see below) rather than a buckle. They are minimalist in their design, a good price and comfortable - particularly now that I have decided to keep them, as a result of which I can take the scratchy label out. Also, because they are nude, the ankle strap doesn't act as a leg shortener in quite the same way that ankle straps in other colours can.


So, if we had some warm weather, what would you be wearing?

12 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, you should def stick with colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Beth - love that colour on you and the sandals are fab! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour Beth! Roll on spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you definitely suit colour Beth, those shoes are gorgeous love that style since Zara introduced them last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - looking fab - your hair's looking gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of the nicest outfits I've seen you in, the colour is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour so suits you. It's summer in a bottle!...p.s.I heard today by the beginning of May we will have a bit of a heatwave! (I reckon it's government propaganda just to make us feel good!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way that you're never afraid to wear bright colours. They really do suit you and that outfit makes me smile .. in a good way, I hasten to add!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our discussion made at this place.

    Here is my web blog: cheap air max 95

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look Fab, Beth. Roll on sunny warm weather!
    And I really like the sandals too. Does the stud fastening really do its job as well as a buckle would? I can imagine the leather stretching and it not fastening so well after a while??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit on you Beth and the sandals are gorgeous! Your hair always looks fab too....in a fit of madness mine is cropped really short, hoping highlights and wax will save the day as I have a wedding tomorrow:)I can't wait to break out the Spring clothes for good so hope the weather warms up a tad!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. If the weather was warmer I'd be wearing my new snakeskin and silver sandals, with a zingy home-done pedicure. Good things come to those that wait eh Beth?! We just need to be patient (such an over-rated virtue!) laura

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.