Pages

Friday, 19 April 2013

Mum on the Run - Quick, bag yourself a Zatchels bargain!


 
I know from previous correspondence that I have had with several of you that there is a great appetite for Zatchels and so when I was asked to let you all know about their flash sale on Saturday 20th April I didn't hesitate in thinking that it was a pretty good idea. Not only that but I have often looked at them when in Liberty so for anyone not familiar with them, now might be a good time to take a closer look.
 
Zatchels will shortly be two years old and they will be celebrating their 2nd Birthday with a 50% OFF EVERYTHING FLASH SALE on Saturday 20th April, offering customers 50% off all Zatchels collections for a 24 hour period.
 
As an experienced shopper (!) this sale appeals to me on many levels. Not only is the discount a healthy one - none of that 10% nonsense going on here - but it applies across the board to all collections, not just a chosen few which need to be helped on their way out of the warehouse.
 
I should declare at this point that in writing about this sale, I stand to benefit from a free Zatchels bag. However, my interest isn't entirely personal - I still think it's worth telling everyone about. So for anyone with a daughter going to secondary school, this could be the perfect time to buy one. Actually forget that, now might be the perfect time to treat yourself - there's something for everyone! 
 
Have a great weekend and thank you to everyone who has contacted me about the event next Thursday - your support for the charity is very much appreciated.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Beth! Finally - I have no excuse to not get one anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that is so exciting,my neice wanted one for her birthday next month.......perfect timing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Definitely getting one! Been lusting after the maroon one for AGES!! Thanks so much for the heads up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered a classic saddle bag for myself and classic satchel for elder son. Fantastic offer! Thanks for sharing Beth, enjoy your bag. Which one are you getting? I bet you go for a fab colour!
    k x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for top tip. Purchased :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My saddle bag is ordered!! Thanks for the tip Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. metallic saddle bag ordered! been looking for a handsfree summer bag fab discount thanks for that. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip! My daughter chose a 16" Purple satchel ready to start secondary school in September.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. So delighted to hear that you have been able to take advantage of the offer. I hoped people wouldn't mind me devoting blog space to it. Can't resist a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I got a blue one!!thank you Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I check your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is witty,
    keep doing what you're doing!

    Here is my website :: nike free 5.0 v4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there. Has anyone's bag arrived yet? I've not had an email about any delays but website says around 10 days for delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there. Has anyone's bag arrived yet? I've not had an email about any delays but website says around 10 days for delivery?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.