Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

The 12 outfits of Christmas - Day 6: The jumper dress

Day 6 of my 12 outfits of Christmas saw me wearing this Hobbs NW3 Ashdown dress over grey Cos jeans. Possibly one of the warmest jumpers I own, it is lovely and cosy so I felt snug all day.


In the closer shot of the jumper, it's possible to see the gold thread which is woven through it. I think that it just about qualifies as something a little bit Christmassy.


I also wore these Clarks Lotta Beccles boots which are now unavailable online in black, although they are still available in tan. They are one of the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned, particularly given their heel. At £69.99 they were a good price too. I would imagine that there will still be some available in the Clarks stores for anyone who is after a pair.

 
I also wore this H&M necklace as the jumper needs a little something at the neck, whether it's a scarf, a necklace or a shirt collar.



So, that was me done for the day. It must have been a comfortable outfit because I am still wearing it even now whereas normally I would have abandoned everything in favour of PJ's.