Pages

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Fancy trying this little trend? You can do so here for £6.99

I'm loving this new trend of two tone trousers. It's time that something came along to give skinnies a a run for their money! They're not so far "out there" that you couldn't wear them out and about without feeling a numpty. OK, so maybe not in the snow but definitely when it warms up.


I'd had my eye on them for a while when they made an appearance in this week's Grazia...

 
...and then today when I was doing some research, I came across these Gap two tone trousers which are in the sale for £6.99. Will they be added to my shopping basket soon? For that price you bet they will! See above for ideas on how to style them - heels and a silk shirt - or a sweatshirt. See, now I have another reason to buy a sweatshirt!


Like I need another reason? Yeah right!

3 comments:

  1. O my.....some of them look like peg legs which I left behind in the 80s thank goodness. As for the two tone....sorry to me they are totally chavy and tasteless. I think there is a big difference between fashion and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I'm kinda' liking them. They're a progression from the famous Stella McCartney dress worn (endlessly!) by Kate Winslet. I look forward to seeing how the Gap ones look on you. For that price, you couldn't leave them behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
    in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the
    message home a little bit, but instead of
    that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my site waist to height calculator

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments,so do please drop by.